Heater Service in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, & Bucks County
Searching for Furnace Repair Near Me?
Heating Repair Services in Philadelphia
There is nothing worse than losing access to heat in the winter months when temperatures plummet below freezing. Not only does it cause anxiety for homeowners and business owners who fear expensive repairs – It makes your property uninhabitable. Until you get your heating issues resolved, being on the premises will be uncomfortable, if not intolerable. At Bill Frusco Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we understand the urgency to get your heating system working again. Our trained technicians provide honest, effective heating repair services in Philadelphia so you can leave all the work to us.
At Bill Frusco Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we offer:
- Emergency service
- Old-school service and professionalism
- Licensed and certified experts
- IICRC Certified to offer the best possible service
With 50 years in the business, our company is Google Guaranteed and we never hire subcontractors to do the job. We serve both residential and commercial properties including schools, retail shops, offices, and restaurants. If your home or business needs better climate control, think Bill Frusco for old-school professionalism and quality service.
How can you tell if your heater is broken?
If your heating system is broken or well on its way, it will probably start to show warning signs. Whether these are mild or severe, it’s important to locate a trustworthy heating and cooling repair company in Philadelphia as soon as you realize something is amiss. The longer a heating issue continues, the more complications can develop.
Heaters that are 10+ years old are more likely to need service and repairs. This is why it’s critical to schedule heating and cooling tune-ups every so often. Not only will this prevent major damage and costly repairs, it will help your heater live longer and run more efficiently in the winter.
Here are some of the most common red flags that indicate a heating issue:
- Some rooms feel cold. If heat doesn’t seem to be reaching certain rooms, it could be a problem with your furnace. It could also be a problem with your ductwork or insulation.
- Your air vents are blowing cool air. If the temperature in your home is close to what the thermostat is set for, your heater won’t have to blow out too much hot air to keep the temperature regulated. However, if your home feels cold and your vents are consistently blowing cool air, this is a sign of a problem.
- Your heating bill has suddenly spiked. High heating costs don’t always mean that your HVAC system is malfunctioning. But if you can’t seem to find any other reason for the sudden spike, you may want to get your system checked for inefficiencies.
- Your heater is making repetitive noises. If you suddenly notice your heater is making different noises than usual, this is never a good sign. Regardless of what sound you hear, loud or repetitive noises typically indicate a problem.
- Your pilot light is out or it has turned yellow. Your pilot light should never be a color other than blue. If you are having trouble lighting your pilot light or keeping it lit, this is a job for a furnace repair company in Philadelphia.
- Your HVAC unit is giving off a burning or sulfur smell. These smells are common when something is going wrong with your furnace. If the smell gets stronger as you move closer to your HVAC unit, this is a surefire sign you should get in touch with a professional.